TNPSC JSO Results 2019 Check-Now* (Junior-Scientific-Officer) Exam CutOff
Finally, Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission completed written examination procedure for the post of Junior Scientific Officer for filling total 64 Seats. First phase of selection finally conducted by the officials which was Written Test and those candidates will clear this Written Test, they will call up by the officials for Oral Test (Interview) for final selection Test.
TNPSC JSO Results 2019
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will publish TNPSC JSO Results 2019 of Written Test which was conducted by the Department on 24th August 2019 and along with exam results aspirants will able to download and check Merit List/ Name of candidates who got selected for the Oral Test (Interview).
At online Portal of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission which is tnpsc.gov.in officials will release live TNPSC Junior Scientific Officer Results 2019 and Merit List of selected candidates. As per official Notification TNPSC JSO 2019 Result will be publish by the officials in the month of October Month 2019. After that Oral Test (Interview) Procedure will be conducted by the officials. Final Result Merit List will be prepared and published by the officials in the month of January-February 2020 after the completion of all exam procedures.
TNPSC Junior Scientific Officer Results 2019
|Name of Recruiting Organisation||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Post Vacancy Name||Junior Scientific Officer in Forensic Sciences Department|
|Total Seats||64 Vacancies|
|Exam Location||Tamil Nadu, India|
|Date of Test||24th August 2019|
|Process of Selection||Written Test, DV & Interview|
|Job Area||Tamil Nadu State, India|
|Exam Centres||Chennai, Madurai, Coimbatore, Tiruchirappalli, Tirunelveli, Salem, Thanjavur, Villupuram, Vellore , Krishnagiri, The Nilgiris|
|Result Status||Live Updating|
|Next Selection Procedure||Oral Test|
|Exam Result Date||October 2019|
|Notification Name||Advertisement No. 550 Notification No. 20/2019|
|Type of Job||Govt Job in Tamil Nadu, India|
|TNPSC JSO Results 2019||Declaring Live|
Group Wise Vacancies Details:
|Sr. No.||Group Name||Vacancies Details by Group Wise|
|4.||Physics and Chemistry (Division: Computer Forensic Science)||04 Seats|
TNPSC JSO Results 2019 will be released by the officials only at the live Portal of TNPSC. So, if you are looking to check your TNPSC JSO Result 2019 then you have to visit only TNPSC Portal which are tnpsc.gov.in or tnpscexams.in and you’ll able to check your exam results by entering your Name/Registration Number/Username and Password/DOB etc. info on the result Page.
TNPSC JSO 2019 Result Date
Marks Weightage by Selection Process Wise:
|Sr. No.||Test Name||Marks by Test Wise|
|1.||Paper-1 (Written Exam)||300 Marks|
|2.||Paper-2 (Written Exam)||200 Marks|
|3.||Interview & Records (Oral Test)||70 Marks|
Here on this page we have mentioned all important details regarding TNPSC Junior Scientific Officer Result 2019 and if you have appeared in this Recruitment Test, then this information will be very helpful to each and every one of you.
TNPSC JSO Exam Result 2019
Important Information regarding TNPSC Junior Scientific Officer Exam 2019:
- Based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the Written Examination and availability of vacancies for the particular group, the tentative list of eligible candidates for Certificate Verification will be announced in the Commission’s website.
- After verification of the original certificates, the eligible candidates will be summoned for Oral Test following the rule of reservation of appointment and availability of vacancies for the particular group.
- A candidate who has not appeared in any one of the papers in Written Examination or Oral Test will not be considered for selection, even if he/she secures qualifying marks in the Written Examination or Oral Test.
- Final selection for appointment to this post will be done in the form of counselling on the basis of total marks obtained by the candidates in the Written Examination and Oral Test taken together, subject to the rule of reservation of appointment and availability of vacancies for the particular group.
- TNPSC will publish online TNPSC JSO Result 2019 on their web Portal of TNPSC in the coming October Month 2019.
- After the declaration of Written Exam Results, Qualified candidates have to appear in the Oral Test in the form of an interview.
TNPSC JSO Cut Off Marks 2019
In total 11 Exam Centres Districts this TNPSC JSO Written test was conducted successfully on 24th August 2019 and more than thousands of applicants have appeared in this Written Test for TNPSC Junior Scientific Officer. List of main Districts where this written Test was conducted as provided below here as in followings.
- The Nilgiris
After this written Test, officials will conduct Oral Test (Interview) for selecting final candidates for this Junior Scientific Officer Post for filling total 64 Seats. Oral Test (Interview) will consist of total 70 Marks. Officials will release Merit List of selected candidates for these 64 Vacancies of Junior Scientific Officer Post after completing the Interview Process on their Web Portal. This is expected that Final TNPSC Junior Scientific Officer Result 2019 Merit List will be published by the Authorities in the month of Jan or Feb 2020.
Dates to Note:
|Official Advt Upload Date||21st June 2019|
|Application Form Process Commence||21st June 2019|
|Last Date for Filling Form||22nd July 2019|
|Hall Tickets Release Date||15th August 2019|
|Exam Held Date||24th August 2019|
|TNPSC JSO Result 2019 Date||October 2019|
|Certificate Verification||November 2019|
|Oral Test||December 2019|
|Final Result Declaration Date||January 2020|
For those candidates who have decided to check their TNPSC Junior Scientific Officer Result 2019; they can follow the main link which is provided below on this page to check exam results. Simply follow the link below here and get ready with your Username/Password of TNPSC Portal to check your exam results of written Test.
Online Now:- Result Link