RTET Level 2 Syllabus 2019 Download रीट Level~2nd Paper Pattern Pdf
RTET Level 2 Syllabus 2019, RTET Level 2 2019 Syllabus Pdf, Syllabus of RTET Level 2 2019, REET Level 2 Syllabus 2019 pdf in Hindi with Exam Pattern Download
Here students can finally download online RTET Level 2 Syllabus 2019 because RTET/REET Advt all set to upload online at the BSER Rajasthan Portal and those who wanted to appear in the coming RTET 2019 they all have to download pdf Syllabus of RTET Level 2 Exam 2019.
RTET Level 2 Syllabus 2019
Finally, we have updated newly released RTET Level 2 Exam Syllabus 2019 for each and every applicant who is all set to appear in the coming RTET 2019 Exam. In coming months, officials all set to conduct the written Test of RTET and finally time has come up that each one of you can download their live online RTET Level 2 Syllabus 2019 pdf.
Pdf* RTET 2019 Syllabus
Time to check online updated here details Syllabus of RTET Level 2 Exam 2019 including Paper Content and Exam Pattern. On this Page you will get to know about what is going to appear in the coming RTET Level 2 Exam as well as How officials will set the Question Paper and Exam Pattern of RTET Level 2 2019.
RTET Level 2 Exam Pattern 2019:
|Name of Paper परीक्षा का नाम||RTET/REET Level 2 Exam 2019 आरटेट / रीत स्तर 2 परीक्षा 2019|
|Total Questions कुल सवाल||150 Questions 150 प्रश्न|
|Total Marks कुल अंक||150 Marks 150 अंक|
|Type of Questions प्रश्नों का प्रकार||Multiple Choice Questions बहुविकल्पी प्रश्न|
|Negative Marking नकारात्मक अंकन||Not Applicable लागू नहीं|
|Language of Paper परीक्षा की भाषा||Hindi and English Language हिंदी और अंग्रेजी भाषा|
|Timing of Paper परीक्षा का समय||2.00 pm to 3.30 pm दोपहर 2.00 बजे से 3.30 बजे तक|
|Duration of Paper परीक्षा की अवधि||1.30 Hours (90 Minutes) 1.30 घंटे (90 मिनट)|
|Type of Paper परीक्षा का प्रकार||Written Exam लिखित परीक्षा|
|Topics of Exam परीक्षा के विषय||Mathematics & Science (for Maths & Science Teachers) or Social Science (for Social Science Teachers), Child Development and Pedagogy, Language-1 (Hindi, English, Sanskrit, Urdu, Sindhi, Punjabi, & Gujarati), Language-2 (Hindi, English, Urdu, Sindhi, Sanskrit, Punjabi, & Gujarati) गणित और विज्ञान (गणित और विज्ञान शिक्षकों के लिए) या सामाजिक विज्ञान (सामाजिक विज्ञान शिक्षकों के लिए), बाल विकास और शिक्षाशास्त्र, भाषा -1 (हिंदी, अंग्रेजी, संस्कृत, उर्दू, सिंधी, पंजाबी और गुजराती), भाषा -2 (हिंदी, अंग्रेजी, उर्दू, सिंधी, संस्कृत, पंजाबी और गुजराती)|
RTET Level 2 2019 Syllabus Pdf
After checking RTET Level 2 Exam Pattern 2019 finally check and download Syllabus of RTET Level 2 Syllabus 2019 as mentioned below here by Subject/Topic Wise. Please go ahead and download online pdf Syllabus of RTET Level 2 Exam 2019.
REET/RTET Level 2 Syllabus 2019 by Subject/Topic Wise:
RTET Level 2 Syllabus 2019 for Child Development and Pedagogy
- Child Development: Concept of growth and development, Principles and dimensions of development. Factors affecting development (especially in the context of family and school) and its relationship with learning.
- Role of Heredity and Environment
- Meaning and Concept of learning and its processes. Factors Affecting learning
- Theories of learning, (Behaviorist, Gestaltism, Bandura and Piaget)
- How children learn and think, Experiential learning, concept mapping, Investigatory approach, Problem solving.
- Motivation and Implications for Learning
- Individual Differences: Meaning, types and Factors Affecting Individual Differences Understanding individual differences on the basis of language, gender, community etc.
- Personality: Concept and types of personality, Factors responsible for shaping it. Its measurement.
- Intelligence: Concept, Theories and its measurement. Multidimensional Intelligence. Its implication.
- Understanding diverse learners: Backward, mentally retarded, gifted, creative, disadvantaged and deprived, especially abled.
- Learning Difficulties.
- Adjustment: Concept and ways adjustment. Role of teacher in the adjustment.
- Teaching learning process, Teaching learning strategies and methods in the context of National Curriculum Framework 2005.
- Meaning and purposes of Assessment, Measurement and Evaluation. Comprehensive and Continuous Evaluation. Construction of Achievement Test.
- Action Research.
- Right to Education Act 2009 (Role and Responsibilities of Teachers)
RTET Level 2 Syllabus 2019 for Language 1
Unseen Prose Passage
- Synonyms, Antonyms, Spellings, Word-formation, One Word Substitution
Unseen Prose Passage
- Parts of Speech, Tenses, Determiners, Change of Degrees
- Framing Questions Including Wh-questions, Active and Passive Voice, Knowledge of English Sounds and Phonetic Symbols
- Principles of Teaching English, Methods and Approaches to English Language Teaching
Syllabus of RTET Level 2 2019
- Development of Language Skills, Teaching Learning Materials: Text books, Multimedia Materials and other Resources
- Comprehensive & Continuous Evaluation, Evaluating Language Proficiency
RTET Level 2 Syllabus 2019 for Language 2
Unseen Prose Passage:
- Linking Devices, Subject-Verb Concord, Inferences
- Identification of Alliteration, Simile, Metaphor Personification, Assonance, Rhyme
Modal Auxiliaries, Phrasal Verbs and Idioms, Literary Terms:
- Elegy, Sonnet, Short Story, Drama
Basic knowledge of English Sounds and their Phonetic Transcription
Principles of Teaching English, Communicative Approach to English Language Teaching, Challenges of Teaching English: Language Difficulties, Errors and Disorders
Methods of Evaluation, Remedial Teaching
RTET Level 2 Syllabus 2019 for Mathematics and Science
- Indices: Multiplication and division of numbers on equal bases, Laws of Indices.
- Algebraic expressions: Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication and Division, Identities
- Factors: Factors of simple algebraic expressions
- Equations: Simple linear equation.
- Square & Square Root
- Cube & Cube Root
- Interest: Simple interest, Compound interest, Profit – Loss.
- Ratio and Proportion: Division into proportional parts, Partnership.
- Percentage, Birth and Death rate, Population growth, Depreciation.
- Lines and Angles: Line segment, straight and curved lines, types of angles.
- Plane figures: Triangles, Congruence of triangles, Quadrilaterals and Circle.
- Area of Plane figures: Triangles, Rectangles, Parallelograms and Trapeziums.
- Surface Area and Volume: Cube, cuboid and right circular cylinder.
- Statistics: Collection and classification of data, frequency distribution table, Tally marks, bar graph and histogram, circular graph (Pai diagram).
REET Level 2 Syllabus 2019
- Graph: Various types of graphs.
- Nature of Mathematics/Logical thinking
- Place of Mathematics in Curriculum
- Language of Mathematics
- Community Mathematics
- Remedial Teaching
- Problems of Teaching
Mathematics and Science Level -2
- Micro-organisms: Bacteria, virus, fungi (Beneficial & Harmful)
- Living Being: different parts of plants, nutrition in plants, respiration and excretion, plant cell and animal cell- their structure and Function, Cell Division
- Human body and health: Diseases spread by micro-organisms, (tuberculosis, measles, diphtheria, cholera, typhoid); prevention from diseases; different systems of human body; infectious diseases (reasons of spreading and prevention); Major components of food and diseases developed due to their deficiency; Balanced diet;
- Animal Reproduction and Adolescence: Methods of Reproduction; Sexual and asexual. Adolescence and puberty: Changes in body, role of hormones in reproductions, Reproductive health.
- Force and Motion: Types of forces- (muscular force, frictional force, gravitational force, magnetic force, electrostatic force), Pressure. Types of motion (linear, zigzag, circular, vibrating, periodic) speed. Types of energies- traditional and alternative sources of energy; energy conservation;
- Heat: Applications of heat; transformation of heat, concept of temperature; melting, boiling and evaporation; condensation and sublimation; examples of thermal expansion in daily life; insulator and conductor of heat; Methods of heat transfer (conduction, convention and radiation).
- Light & Sound: Sources of light, formation of shadow, reflection of light, image formation in plane mirror, Types of sound, sound propagation Characteristics of sound, echo, noise and methods to reduce noise.
- Science and Technology: Importance of science in daily life; Synthetic Fibers & Plastics-Types and characteristics of synthetic fibers. Plastic and its properties, Plastic and environment, detergents, cement, etc.; Science and Technology in medical field (X-ray, C.T. Scan, Surgery, Ultrasound and LASER); In the field of Telecommunication – general information about fax machine, computer, internet, e-mail and website.
- Solar System: Moon and stars, Solar Family-Sun and Planets, Comets, Constellation
- Structure of Matter: Atom and molecule; structure of atom; element, compound and mixture; separation of impurities of substances; symbols of elements; chemical formulae of compounds and chemical equations.
- Chemical Substances: Oxides, greenhouse effect and global warming, Hydrocarbon (Introductory knowledge), Acid, Alkali and salt, Oxygen gas, Nitrogen gas and nitrogen cycle, Coal, Petroleum and natural gas.
- Nature & Structure of Sciences
- Natural Science: Aims & objectives
- Understanding the Science
- Methods of Science teaching
- Text Material/Aids
- Remedial Teaching
RTET Level 2 Syllabus 2019 for Social Studies
- Indian Civilization, Culture and Society: Indus valley civilization, Vedic culture, Indian Society: Characteristics, Family, Marriage, Gender Sensitization, Rural Life and Urbanization
- Mauryan & Gupta Empires and Post-Gupta Period: Political history & administration, contribution to Indian culture, Cultural achievement of Gupta’s age, India (600-1000 AD) Indian cultural contacts with the outside world
- Medieval and Modern Period: The Bhakti and Sufi Movement, Mughal-Rajput relations; Mughal administration, social, Economic and cultural conditions during the Medieval period, British policies towards Indian states, Revolt of 1857, Impacts of British Rule on Indian Economy, Renaissance and Social reforms, Indian National Movement (1919-1947).
- Indian Constitution and Democracy: Preamble, Fundamental rights and Fundamental duties, Secularism and Social justice.
- Government: Composition and Functions: Parliament, President, Prime minister and Council of Ministers; State Government; Panchayat raj and Urban Self -Government.
- Main Components of the Earth: lithosphere, hydrosphere, atmosphere, biosphere; types of rocks; Interior and Exterior forces modifying earth’s surface.
- Resources and Development: Types of Resources, Conservation of Resources, Soils, Minerals and Power Resources, Agriculture, Industries, Human Resources.
- Geography and Resources of India: Physiographic regions, Climate, Natural vegetation, Wild Life, Multipurpose projects, Agriculture crops, Industries, Transportation, Population, Public amenities, Economic and Social Programmes of Development, Consumer awareness.
- Geography and Resources of Rajasthan: Physical regions, Water conservation and Harvesting, Agriculture Crops, Minerals and Energy resources, Transport, Industries, Population.
- History and Culture of Rajasthan: Ancient Civilizations and Janpadas, Freedom Struggle in Rajasthan; Integration of Rajasthan; Heritage and Culture of Rajasthan (Forts, Palaces, Fairs, Festivals, Folk-arts, Handicrafts), Rajasthani Literature, Tourism, Conservation of Heritage.
- Pedagogical Issues 1: Concept & Nature of Social Science/Social Studies; Class Room Processes, activities and discourse; Problems of teaching Social Science/Social Studies; Developing critical thinking.
- Pedagogical Issues 2: Enquiry/Empirical Evidence; Teaching Learning Material and Teaching Aids; Projects Work; Evaluation.
RTET Level 2 Exam Pattern 2019 Download
Now check here RTET Level 2 Exam Pattern 2019 by Subject wise Marks and Question Distribution as mentioned below here. Simply check online Paper Pattern below mentioned here and download online pdf Syllabus.
RTET Level 2 Structure & Content 2019:
|Subject/Topics||Questions by Subject/Topic Wise||Marks by Subject/Topic Wise|
|Mathematics & Science (for Maths & Science Teachers)
Social Science (for Social Science Teachers)
|60 Questions||60 Marks|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30 Questions||30 Marks|
|Language-1 (Hindi, English, Sanskrit, Urdu, Sindhi, Punjabi, & Gujarati)||30 Questions||30 Marks|
|Language-2 (Hindi, English, Urdu, Sindhi, Sanskrit, Punjabi, & Gujarati)||30 Questions||30 Marks|
|Total||150 Questions||150 Marks|
RTET Level 2 Paper Pattern in Hindi:
|गणित और विज्ञान (गणित और विज्ञान शिक्षकों के लिए)
सामाजिक विज्ञान (सामाजिक विज्ञान शिक्षकों के लिए)
|60 प्रश्न||60 अंक|
|बाल विकास और शिक्षाशास्त्र||30 प्रश्न||30 अंक|
|भाषा -1 (हिंदी, अंग्रेजी, संस्कृत, उर्दू, सिंधी, पंजाबी और गुजराती)||30 प्रश्न||30 अंक|
|भाषा -2 (हिंदी, अंग्रेजी, उर्दू, सिंधी, संस्कृत, पंजाबी और गुजराती)||30 प्रश्न||30 अंक|
|कुल||150 प्रश्न||150 अंक|
To download pdf RTET Level 2 Syllabus 2019 in Hindi, English, Urdu, Sanskrit, Punjabi Language simply tap on the links as here mentioned below in the table. Tap on the main links below here and download free RTET Level 2 2019 Syllabus Pdf.
|Name of Topic||Download pdf Link|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||Tap Here|
|Language 1||Tap Here|
|Language 2||Tap Here|
|Mathematics and Science||Tap Here|
|Social Studies||Tap Here|