REET Level 1 Syllabus 2020 pdf | REET 2020 “लेवल-1” Exam Pattern Download
REET Level 1 Syllabus 2020, REET Level 1 Syllabus 2020, REET Exam Level 1 Syllabus 2020 Pdf Hindi
REET 2020 is mainly divided into two Papers which are Level 1 and Level 2. Those aspirants have applied for the Level 1 they should need to check & download pdf online REET Level 1 Syllabus 2020. Yes, both Level 1 and Level 2 Papers have different Subjects as well as Different Syllabus as per Subject Wise including different Paper Pattern. So, if you wanted to download online pdf REET Level 1 Syllabus 2020 here on reetbser.com Portal you’ll able to get major info regarding REET Level 1 Syllabus 2020.
Final Update: Government of Rajasthan has finally clears that in the coming August 2nd, 2020 they are going to conduct this year’s REET 2020. So, applicants those who are going to apply for REET Level 1 Test they should download Online Available Syllabus for Level 1.
REET Level 1 Syllabus 2020
रीत लेवल 1 का सिलेबस हमने इस पेज पर दिया है, सभी छात्र डाउनलोड कर सकते है रीत लेवल 1 का सिलेबस एंड पेपर पैटर्न हिंदी एवं इंग्लिश में।
Download Here* REET Syllabus 2020 pdf
As per number of news sources claims that this year instead of REET officials will conduct REET 2020. Now it doesn’t matter whether REET will took place or RTET will took place because syllabus of both will be going to same in both conditions. So if you have any main concern doubt regarding Syllabus differentiation between both REET or RTET then the answer is no. because there will be no difference between RTET or REET Syllabus.
REET Level 1 Syllabus 2020
REET Level 1 Exam Pattern 2020:
|Name of Paper परीक्षा का नाम||REET Level 1 Exam 2020 आरटेट / रीत लेवल 1 परीक्षा 2020|
|Total Questions कुल सवाल||150 Questions 150 प्रश्न|
|Total Marks कुल अंक||150 Marks 150 अंक|
|Type of Questions प्रश्नों का प्रकार||Multiple Choice Questions बहुविकल्पी प्रश्न|
|Negative Marking नकारात्मक अंकन||Not Applicable लागू नहीं|
|Language of Paper परीक्षा की भाषा||Hindi and English Language हिंदी और अंग्रेजी भाषा|
|Timing of Paper परीक्षा का समय||11.00 am to 12.30 pm सुबह 11.00 से दोपहर 12.30 बजे तक|
|Duration of Paper परीक्षा की अवधि||1.30 Hours (90 Minutes) 1.30 घंटे (90 मिनट)|
|Type of Paper परीक्षा का प्रकार||Written Exam लिखित परीक्षा|
|Topics of Exam परीक्षा के विषय||Language-1 (Hindi, Sindhi, Sanskrit, English, Urdu, Punjabi, & Gujarati), Language-2 (Hindi, English, Sanskrit, Urdu, Sindhi, Punjabi, & Gujarati), Mathematics, Child Development & Pedagogy, Environmental Studies भाषा -1 (हिंदी, सिंधी, संस्कृत, अंग्रेजी, उर्दू, पंजाबी और गुजराती), भाषा -2 (हिंदी, अंग्रेजी, संस्कृत, उर्दू, सिंधी, पंजाबी और गुजराती), गणित, बाल विकास और शिक्षाशास्त्र, पर्यावरण अध्ययन|
Now if you are excited to download pdf REET Level 1 Syllabus 2020 and check detailed Exam Pattern then you are landed on the correct page and you’ll able to get all major info regarding REET Level 1 Syllabus 2020 from this Page regarding REET Level 1 Exam Syllabus 2020.
REET Exam Level 1 Syllabus 2020 Pdf Hindi
You should need to note that REET Level 1 includes these following Subjects-Topics as mentioned below here and detailed in the following by Subject wise we have also mentioned Syllabus of these Topics.
Live Now* REET 2020 Online Form
List of Subjects/Topics comes under Level 1:
- Child Development Pedagogy
- Environmental Studies
- Language 1
- Language 2
REET Level 1 Syllabus 2020 by Subject/Topic Wise:
REET Level 1 Syllabus 2020 for Child Development and Pedagogy
- Child Development: Concept of growth and development, Principles and dimensions of development. Factors affecting development (especially in the context of family and school) and its relationship with learning.
- Role of Heredity and Environment
- Meaning and Concept of learning and its processes. Factors Affecting learning
- Theories of learning and its implication
- How Children learn and think.
- Motivation and Implications for Learning
- Individual Differences: Meaning, types and Factors Affecting Individual Differences Understanding individual differences on the basis of language, gender, community, caste & religion.
- Personality: Concept and types of personality, Factors responsible for shaping it. Its measurement.
- Intelligence: Concept, Theories and its measurement. Multidimensional Intelligence. Its implication.
Syllabus of REET Level 1 2020
- Understanding diverse learners: Backward, mentally retarded, gifted, creative, disadvantaged and deprived, especially abled.
- Learning Difficulties.
- Adjustment: Concept and ways of adjustment. Role of teacher in the adjustment.
- Teaching learning process, Teaching learning strategies and methods in the context of National Curriculum Framework 2005.
- Meaning and purposes of Assessment, Measurement and Evaluation. Comprehensive and Continuous Evaluation. Construction of Achievement Test.
- Action Research.
- Right to Education Act 2009 (Role and Responsibilities of Teachers)
REET Level 1 Syllabus 2020 for Environment Studies
- Family: Personal relationships, nuclear and joint families, social abuses (child marriage, dowry system, child Labour, theft); addiction (intoxication, smoking) and its personal, social and economic bad effects.
- Clothes and Habitats: Clothes for different seasons; maintenance of clothes at home; handloom and power loom; habitats of living beings, various types of houses; cleanliness of houses and neighboring areas; Different types of materials for building houses.
- Profession: Profession of your surroundings (stitching clothes, gardening, farming, animal rearing, vegetable vendor etc.), small and cottage industries; major industries of Rajasthan State, Need for consumer protection, co-operative societies.
- Public places and Institutions: Public places like school, hospital, post office, bus stand, railway station; Public property (street light, road, bus, train, public buildings etc.); wastage of electricity and water; employment policies; general information’s about Panchayat, legislative assembly and parliament.
- Our Culture and Civilization: Fairs and festivals, National festivals; Dresses, food-habits and art and craft of Rajasthan; Tourist places of Rajasthan; Great personalities of Rajasthan.
- Transport and Communication: Means of transport and communication; Rules for pedestrians and transport; Effects of means of communication on the life style.
- Personal Hygiene: External parts of our body and their cleanliness; general information about the internal parts of the body; Balance diet and its importance; Common diseases (gastroenteritis, amoebiosis, methaemoglobin, anemia, fluorosis, malaria, dengue.) their causes and methods of prevention; Pulse Polio campaign.
- Living Beings: Levels of Organisation of plants and animals, diversity of living organisms, state flower, state tree, state bird, state animal; knowledge of reserve forest and wild life (national parks, sanctuaries, tiger reserve, world heritage), conservation of species of plants and animals, knowledge of Kharief and Rabi crops.
- Matter and Energy: Common properties of substances (Colour, state, ductility, solubility) various types of fuels; types of energy and transformation of one form into another; Applications of energy in daily life, sources of light, common properties of light.
- Basic knowledge of air, water, forest, wetlands and deserts; different kind of pollution, renewable and nonrenewable resources of energy in Rajasthan and concept of their conservation; weather and climate; water cycle.
- Concept and scope of Environment Studies
- Significance of Environment Studies, Integrated Environment Studies
- Environmental Studies & Environmental Education learning Principles
- Scope & relation to Science & Social Science
- Approaches of presenting concepts
- Experimentation/Practical Work
- Comprehensive and Continuous Evaluation
- Teaching material/Aids
- Problems of Teaching
REET Level 1 Syllabus 2020 for Language-1
Unseen Prose Passage
- Synonyms, Antonyms, Spellings, Word-formation, One Word Substitution
Unseen Prose Passage
- Parts of Speech, Tenses, Determiners, Change of Degrees •
Framing Questions Including Wh-questions, Active and Passive Voice, Knowledge of English Sounds and Phonetic Symbols
Principles of Teaching English, Methods and Approaches to English Language Teaching
Development of Language Skills, Teaching Learning Materials: Text books, Multimedia Materials and other Resources
Comprehensive & Continuous Evaluation, Evaluating Language Proficiency
REET Level 1 Syllabus 2020 for Language-2
Unseen Prose Passage:
- Linking Devices, Subject-Verb Concord, Inferences
- Identification of Alliteration, Simile, Metaphor Personification, Assonance, Rhyme
Modal Auxiliaries, Phrasal Verbs and Idioms, Literary Terms:
- Elegy, Sonnet, Short Story, Drama
Basic knowledge of English Sounds and their Phonetic Transcription
Principles of Teaching English, Communicative Approach to English Language Teaching, Challenges of Teaching English: Language Difficulties, Errors and Disorders
Methods of Evaluation, Remedial Teaching
REET Level 1 Syllabus 2020 for Mathematics
- Whole numbers upto one crore, Place Value, Comparison; Fundamental mathematical operations: Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication and Division; Indian Currency.
- Concept of fraction, proper fractions, comparison of proper fraction of same denominator, mixed fractions, comparison of proper fractions of unequal denominators, Addition and Substation of fractions. Prime and composite numbers, Prime factors, Lowest Common Multiple (LCM) and Highest Common Factor (HCF).
- Unitary law, Average, Profit – Loss, simple interest
- Plane and curved surfaces, plane and solid geometrical figures, properties of plane geometrical figures; point, line, ray, line segment; Angle and their types.
- Length, Weight, Capacity, Time, Measurement of area and their standard units and relation between them; Area and perimeter of plane surfaces of square and rectangular objects.
REET Syllabus Level 1 in Hindi Pdf 2020
- Nature of Mathematics/Logical thinking
- Place of Mathematics in Curriculum
- Language of Mathematics
- Community Mathematics
- Evaluation through formal and informal methods
- Problems of Teaching
- Error analysis and related aspects of learning and teaching
- Diagnostic and Remedial Teaching
After checking REET Level 1 Syllabus 2020 by Subject Wise, each and every one of you should need to know about Structure of Level 1 Question Paper will be going to set by the officials. Simply check below here Level 1 Paper Question Paper Structure by Topics wise.
REET Level 1 Structure & Content 2020:
|Subject||Questions by Subject/Topic Wise||Total Marks by Subject/Topic Wise|
|Language-1 (Hindi, Sindhi, Sanskrit, English, Urdu, Punjabi, & Gujarati)||30 Questions||30 Marks|
|Language-2 (Hindi, English, Sanskrit, Urdu, Sindhi, Punjabi, & Gujarati)||30 Questions||30 Marks|
|Mathematics||30 Questions||30 Marks|
|Child Development & Pedagogy||30 Questions||30 Marks|
|Environmental Studies||30 Questions||30 Marks|
|Total||150 Questions||150 Marks|
REET Level 1 Paper Pattern in Hindi:
|भाषा –1 (हिंदी, सिंधी, संस्कृत, अंग्रेजी, उर्दू, पंजाबी और गुजराती)||30 प्रश्न||30 अंक|
|भाषा –2 (हिंदी, अंग्रेजी, संस्कृत, उर्दू, सिंधी, पंजाबी और गुजराती)||30 प्रश्न||30 अंक|
|गणित||30 प्रश्न||30 अंक|
|बाल विकास और शिक्षाशास्त्र||30 प्रश्न||30 अंक|
|पर्यावरण अध्ययन||30 प्रश्न||30 अंक|
|कुल||150 प्रश्न||150 अंक|
REET Paper 1 Syllabus 2020
To download pdf REET Level 1 Exam Syllabus 2020 each and every applicants needs to tap on the link provided below here and download pdf REET Level 1 Syllabus 2020 by Subject Wise.
|Subject Name||Download pdf Link|
|Child Development Pedagogy Syllabus||Tap Here|
|Environmental Studies Syllabus||Tap Here|
|Language 1 Syllabus||Tap Here|
|Language 2 Syllabus||Tap Here|
|Mathematics Syllabus||Tap Here|
Download pdf* REET 2020 Syllabus
Also Download* REET Level 2 Syllabus 2020