REET Application Form 2019 | Raj RTET 2019 Apply~Online Form Last Date
REET Application Form 2019, REET 2019 Application Form, REET 2019 Apply Online, REET Online Form 2019 Last Date
Welcome to reetbser.com Portal which is your complete guide of REET 2019. If you are here to get information regarding REET 2019 Online Form or if you are the aspirant who is willing to fill Application Form of REET 2019 then you are on the correct page and finally you can apply online REET Application Form 2019.
REET Application Form 2019
Here we are going to deliver all major information regarding REET 2019 Application Form – simply check all major information regarding REET Exam 2019 Application from this Page and then complete your simple process of filling Application Form of REET 2019. Last year over 2 Millions of applications has been received to the officials and this year we are also expecting that more than 2 Million which is 20 Lakhs numbers of aspirants will show their interest towards this REET 2019 and complete their RTET Application Form 2019.
REET Application Form 2019 will be available to aspirants for both Level 1 and Level 2, yes application Form of REET 2019 will be available to applicants by Level Wise. When candidates want to fill their REET 2019 Online Form they have to choose the Level in which they want to apply form for REET 2019. Now finally application of REET 2019 all set to upload online, hence here we will describe each and every applicant regarding RTET Application Form 2019.
REET 2019 Application Form
What you will get on this Page?
- Complete Details About REET Application Form 2019
- Fees of RTET Online Form 2019
- How to Fill REET Application Form 2019 via online Method?
- Conditions of REET Application Form 2019
- Documents Requirement for REET 2019 Application Form.
Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers or Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Test conducts every year for selection of lakhs of teachers Jobs Posts. Now finally REET 2019 once again comes up with huge number of Vacancies in coming near Future and those who will clear this Test they will get certificate which will help them to apply for any Govt Teacher Post exam of Rajasthan State, India.
REET 2019 Application Form Fee Details:
|Exam Levels||Papers||Fee Amount|
|REET 2019 Level 1 & Level 2||Only 1 Paper||Rs. 500/-|
|REET 2019 Level 1 & Level 2||Both Papers||Rs. 750/-|
As you have seen in above mentioned table, this simply shows that if you wanted to appear in only 1 Paper of REET 2019, then aspirant have to Pay Rs. 500/- as an application form fee amount and if he/she wanted to appear for both Level 1 and Level 2 Paper then application form fee will be Rs. 750/- for both Papers of REET 2019.
REET 2019 Apply Online
Those who had decided to fill online Form of REET 2019 then they are on the correct page and from now we are going to deliver you all main information regarding RTET Application Form 2019. At first of all check here details required to fill Online Form of REET 2019 and then after check how to fill Application Form of REET 2019 via online.
Main Important Details required to Fill REET Online Form 2019:
- Name of Candidate
- Relative’s Name: Father/Mother/Husband Name
- O.B (Date of Birth) of Applicant
- Rajasthan Domicile
- Category (Caste) (General/ SC/ST/OBC/PH)
- Choose Subcategory (PHH/ BPL/ Ex-Servicemen/ Dependents of Ex-Servicemen/ Sports/ Wards of Freedom fighters
- Person with Disability (PWD)
- Height (cms)
- Weight (Kgs)
- Image Upload
- One Identification Marks
- Nationality (Indian/ Others)
- Address/Residence details: House No, City/ Village, State, District, Street Name, Post Office, Region & If Other Please Specify (State Name)
- Pin code
- Email id
- Exam City
- Aadhaar Number (12 Digits only)
- Passing year of Class 10th, percentage details and schooling details & Backlogs in any subject in class 10 (if any)
- Passing year of Class 12th, percentage in class 12, stream (science/ commerce/ arts).
- Details of Graduation/Diploma/Post-Graduation/B.Ed or D.Ed.
- Select option if you are writing only REET 2019 Level 1/ only REET 2019 Level 2/ or both Level 1 and Level 2.
- Verification Code
REET Online Form 2019 Last Date
Important Note: Before proceeding after filling all these details in the REET 2019 Online Form please re-check all details for final decision to fill Application form for REET 2019.
Details of Scanned Images of Photograph and Signature:>>
|Photograph||.JPG||Less than 20 kb||4.5 cm x 3.5 cm (length x width)|
|Signature||.JPG||Less than 15 kb||3.5 cm x 1.5 cm (length x width)|
Note: Please ensure that uploaded picture contains your Signature, Name and Thumb Impression along with the Photograph.
Raj REET 2019 Online Form Link
To Fill REET 2019 Online Application Form Candidate’s need to keep ready with these following details as mentioned below here.
- Mark sheets of Aspirant of Board/University.
- Valid Email ID and Mobile Number.
- Scanned Images of Photograph & Signature as per the specifications mentioned above on this Page.
- Debit Card/ Credit Card/ UPI for making online Fee Payment.
After checking Application Form details, now time to check important Steps which will help aspirants to fill Application Form of REET 2019. Follow below mentioned steps/instructions as provided here and get knowledge of How to Fill REET 2019 Application Form.
RTET Application Form 2019
Instructions to Fill REET Application Form 2019:
- Aspirants have to visit official web Page of REET Portal as mentioned below here.
- After visiting official web Page of REET, Applicants needs to click on the link as “REET 2019 Application Form”
- Now a new tab of Application Form will be open up in the screen where candidates have to fill information.
- Aspirants have to start with filling common details such as Candidate’s Personal Details and then after aspirants have to select the Level in which they want to appear and the select the Payment Method.
- After filling all blank columns, aspirants have to submit the pre asked Documents which aspirants have to submit in scanned form. (Photo/Signature etc.)
- Now, tap on the proceed button and then applicants have to make Online E-Payment of REET 2019.
- Finally, after filling REET Application Form Fee 2019, Candidates have to click on the submit button and then aspirant will be generated a receipt of Application Fee.
- After clicking on the proceed button Registration Number of Candidate for REET Exam and with basic details will appear on the screen. Candidates have to take print out of Application Submission Details for future use.
Application Form of REET 2019
Those who wanted to fill Application Form of REET 2019 – they should need to wait for officials to upload online live link for REET Application Form 2019. Visit the official web Page of Raj Edu Portal where officials will upload online REET Online Form 2019.
Visit Online Portal* Tap Here