OPSC HMO Result 2019 Out @opsc.gov.in Homeopathic Exam CutOff List
Odisha Public Service Commission successfully conducted written test for total 150 Vacancies of Homoeopathic Medical Officer Post. On 4th August 2019 OPSC clearly conducted OPSC Homoeopathic Medical Officer Written Test for more than 1,000 of candidates. Now Result of OPSC Homoeopathic Medical Officer 2019 including cut off marks merit list fully set to publish by the authorities in the coming month of September 2019.
OPSC HMO Result 2019
|Organisation Name||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Vacancy Name||Homoeopathic Medical Officer (HMO)|
|Total Posts||150 Seats|
|Job Location||Odisha State, India|
|Exam Date||4th August 2019|
|Total Applicants Appeared||1063 Candidates|
|Expected Result Date||September 2019|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Document Verification|
|Exam Centres||Bhubaneswar, Cuttack|
|OPSC HMO Result 2019||Publishing Online|
As per exam date notification total numbers of 1063 Candidates was selected by the officials for the written Test. Finally, written test for the Homoeopathic Medical Officer Post has been conducted successfully and each and every applicant can check updates on OPSC HMO Result 2019 from this page. Officials will release live OPSC Homoeopathic Medical Officer Result 2019 on their web Portal of Odisha Public Service Commission. No any other Portal has official Authority of publishing exam results – hence, if you are looking to check exam results – then you have to visit live portal of OPSC to check all updates regarding exam results.
OPSC Homoeopathic Medical Officer Result 2019
Seats vacancies Details:
|Categories||Vacancies by Category Wise|
|UR (General) Category||10 Seats|
|SEBC Category||39 Seats|
|S.T Category||101 Seats|
|Total Seats||150 Seats|
Result for the OPSC Homoeopathic Medical Officer Exam 2019 can be viewed by entering information like Username/Mail-ID Password as well as & Date of Birth/Password. Hence, if you are looking to check all updates related to Odisha HMO Result 2019 – from this page we are going to tell you that officials will take at least few more days in the declaration of exam results. Each one of applicant who appeared in this test have to wait few more days for checking their OPSC Homeopathic Exam 2019 Result.
Odisha HMO Result 2019
As per our expectations OPSC (Odisha Public Service Commission) will publish live exam results on the web Portal of OPSC within few more days as before October month 2019. After releasing exam results aspirants those who got selected in this Written Test they have to start their preparation for the furthermore selection Procedures.
Selected candidates in the written test will have to appear in the Document Verification Process. Yes, aspirants can check list of documents they have to bring with themselves in the document verification process day.
- S.C Certificate in support of declaration of age issued by the concerned board/council.
- Intermediate/ +2 Examination Certificate issues by the concerned Board/Council.
- H.M.S Degree Certificate issues by the concerned University.
- Marks-Lists in support of all aforesaid examinations passed including fail marks, if any, issues by the Concerned Board/ University/ Council.
- Two Passport size photographs which has been uploaded with online form.
- Horsemanship completion certificate.
- Medical Registration Certificate under the Odisha State Board of Homoeopathic Medicines.
- Aadhaar Card.
- OPSC Copy of Challan showing payment of fee, wherever applicable.
- Certificate of conduct from the principal or professor in charge of teaching department of the college in which he/she last studied.
- Required Odia Pass Certificate up to M.E. School standard.
- Sports Certificate issues by the Director of Sports Odisha.
OPSC HMO Cut off Marks 2019
For checking full list of Documents required on the Documents Verification Day process, please visit official Web Page of OPSC and read complete Advt of OPSC Homoeopathic Medical Officer 2019.
Download Here* OPSC AEE Admit Card 2019
To appear for the next selection process, every applicant has to score minimum qualifying marks in this written Test which is decided by the officials by Category Wise. Without completion of minimum Qualifying Marks, a candidate cannot be appearing for the next selection Process or he/she will not be termed as selected in the written Test.
opsc.gov.in HMO Result 2019
Minimum Qualifying Marks by Category Wise:
|Categories||Cut off Marks|
|UR Category||50% Marks|
|SEBC Category||50% Marks|
|P.H Category||45% Marks|
|ST Category||40% Marks|
|SC Category||40% Marks|
Written Test was divided into two Papers and these minimum qualifying Marks is also term for both Papers of Written Test. Total of Paper 1 and Paper 2 Test marks are termed as in minimum qualifying Marks.
- Notification Published Date: 14th December 2018
- Application Procedure Commence Date: 14th December 2018
- Last Date for Application: 14th January 2019
- Admit Card Release Date: 25th July 2019
- Exam Conducted Date: 4th August 2019
- Result Date: September 2019
OPSC HMO Merit List 2019
Those who have decided to check their OPSC HMO Result 2019 – they can follow the main link which is provided below on this page and check all updated info regarding exam results. Result can be released by the officials in pdf format too. So after checking HMO Result Merit List Pdf don’t forget to save/download Result List.
Live Link* Result Check Here