BHEL Result 2019 Out* for (Engineer/Executive)~Trainee | BHEL ‘ET’ Exam CutOff
BHEL Result 2019 for BHEL Engineer Trainee Result 2019, BHEL Executive Trainee Result 2019 with cut off Marks & Merit List online available at careers.bhel.in
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) all set to publish result for both Engineer Trainee & Executive Trainee Post which online CBT Test was conducted on 25th May 2019 and 26th May 2019. Link to check official online BHEL Engineer Trainee Result 2019 & BHEL Executive Trainee Result 2019 will be available to aspirants online at the main web Portal of BHEL Career Portal.
BHEL Result 2019
This year over Lakhs of aspirants had applied online for these total 145 Seats for Engineer Trainee & Executive Trainee Post and admit card for this CBT Test was published on the online Portal of BHEL in the 3rd week of May 2019. Now after appearing in the written test, those who are looking to check their live online Exam Results they should have to visit online Portal to check their BHEL Result 2019 update.
|Recruitment Organisation||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)|
|Name of Post||Engineer Trainee & Executive Trainee|
|Total Vacancies||145 Seats|
|Status of Result||Online Available|
|Exam Date||25-26 May 2019|
|BHEL ET Result Expected Date||June 2019|
|Exam Location||All over India|
|Cut off Marks||Updated|
|Merit List||Download Pdf Name Wise Now|
|Next Selection Process||Interview|
|BHEL Result 2019||Declaring|
BHEL Engineer Trainee Result 2019
In Engineer Trainee Post Mechanical, Electrical, Civil & Chemical Discipline comes in and in Executive Trainee Post HR & Finance Discipline comes in. Those who has choose their Post Vacancy according to their stream and appeared in this CBT Test, they can download/check live BHEL Result 2019 from online Portal of BHEL.
Seats Vacancy Details:
|Engineer Trainee (Mechanical or Electrical or Civil or Chemical) and Executive Trainee (HR) & Executive Trainee (Finance)|
BHEL Executive Trainee Result 2019
This is expectations from officials that they will upload online final BHEL Result 2019 for Engineer Trainee & Executive Trainee Exam in the coming week. Guys, if you are also looking to check your live BHEL Engineer Trainee Result 201 & BHEL Executive Trainee Result 2019 with Cut off Marks & Merit List, then you have landed on the correct page and all major updates regarding Exam Result Merit List is available here on BHEL ET Result Page.
Process of Selection:
- CBT (Computer Based Test)
- Training & Emoluments
- Medical Standards Test
BHEL Exam Result 2019
After appearing in this Computer Based Test for Engineer Trainee & Executive Trainee Post which was held on 25th May 2019 and 26th May 2019, selected aspirants have to appear in the next selection process which is Interview and then after Training & Emoluments and Medical Standards Test will took place. Selection of Candidates for the interview from CBT will be based on ratio of 1:7 to the number of vacancies in each discipline and Category.
Also Available:>> BSF Head Constable Admit Card 2019
Important Points of BHEL ET Merit List Preparation for Interview Process:
- Based on the CBT Examination Result Marks and Requirement, Candidates will shortlist for Interview. In order of merit in the ratio of 1:7 to the number of vacancies in each discipline and Category.
- Physically Challenged candidates will accord up to 25% relaxation below the cut-off marks in their respective categories for being shortlisted for interview.
- For shortlisting as per 1:7 ratio; initially, all General Category Candidates of each discipline of Engineering/HR/Finance along with such reserved category (i.e. EWS, OBC, SC, ST). Candidates of that discipline who do not avail any relaxation, will grouped together and then arranged in descending order of merit of their Examination marks (marks out of 100) and candidates shall be called for interview in the ratio of 1:7 in UR category.
- Aspirants belonging to EWS/OBC/SC/ST categories who are not shortlisted for interview under General category, shall re-grouped with their respective categories for further consideration. Candidates will call for interview in prescribed ratio of 1:7 in their respective categories
- All the candidates obtaining same cut-off marks in respective groups shall also called for interviews.
- The final merit list shall be prepared on the basis of 75% weightage to Examination Score & 25% weightage to Interview Stage.
BHEL 2019 Result Date
We have mentioned the main link below here on this page to check online updated BHEL Engineer Trainee Result 2019 & BHEL Executive Trainee Result 2019. You guys can simply visit online Portal of Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) Careers and check your updated results with Merit List/Cut Off Marks.
Exam Held Dates by Post Wise:
|Post Vacancy Name||Exam Timing||Date of Exam||Total Seats|
|Engineer Trainee‐Electrical||9:00 AM‐11:30 AM||25th May, 2019||30 Seats|
|Engineer Trainee‐Mechanical||2:30 PM‐5:00 PM||25th May, 2019||40 Seats|
|Executive Trainee‐Finance||9:00 AM‐11:30 AM||26th May, 2019||25 Seats|
|Engineer Trainee‐Civil||9:00 AM‐11:30 AM||26th May, 2019||20 Seats|
|Executive Trainee‐HR||2:30 PM‐5:00 PM||26th May, 2019||20 Seats|
|Engineer Trainee‐Chemical||2:30 PM‐5:00 PM||26th May, 2019||10 Seats|
BHEL ET Result 2019
Please note that officials will release dates for the Interview after releasing online CBT Test, you will receive a text message from officials regarding Interview Schedule with all details of Interview (Date, Venue, Timing) etc. if you get selected from CBT Merit List.
|Notification Releases on||16th April 2019|
|Application Started Date||16th April 2019|
|Last Date for Online Form||6th May 2019|
|Exam Held Date||25th-26th May 2019|
|Admit Card Released Date||19th May 2019|
|BHEL ET Result 2019 Date||June 2019|
BHEL Merit List 2019
Now click on the link below provided on this Page to check/open up your BHEL Result 2019 for Engineer Trainee & Executive Trainee Post of CBT.
|BHEL ET Result 2019||Link Here|